If you are new to using a computer, need help finding your way around the Internet, or help with beginning to use Microsoft Office software, the Library can help you learn how!
- Attend a free basic computer class at the Library. The schedules change monthly, and some months have more classes than others. Check back later if you don’t find a class now that suits your needs.
Take a look at the current schedule.
- Use reliable websites that offer free, self-paced lessons online, or provide related trustworthy information. This list of websites was specifically put together for you by Library staff.
- Use your DeKalb County Public Library card to check out helpful books and materials. This list of titles is just a sample of what’s available.
- Improve your typing skills with the Mavis Beacon Teaches Typing instructional software available on special Learning Computers at the Decatur, Clarkston, and Chamblee branches.
- Contact other local agencies that provide free classes.